Current Job Openings
The material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product; organizing warehouse.
Material Handler Job Duties:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections, making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Using FIFO, maintains warehouse and optimizes space.
Minimum Skills/Mandatory Skills/Experience Needed for Hire:
- 3 years of previous work experience operating a lift truck in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Must have experience in sit down and standup forklift.
3 years of previous work experience operating a lift truck in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
Safety Supplies Required/Provided/Entering & Parking/Dress Code/Additional Information/etc.:
Industrial dress code
Factory personnel are required to wear the following
* Long pants/jeans, belted at the waistline at all times
* Long or short-sleeved shirts that cover the torso
* No open toed shoes
while on company property.
(shoulders, chest and waistline)
* Long hair past the shoulder must be tied back at all
Drug Screen: Yes
Marijuana Permitted: No
Background Check: Yes
Prohibitions: No violet crime's, No sex crimes