Current Job Openings
1st shift: 8a-5p with one hour unpaid lunch
- Accurately checking in products from external and internal sources in our system
- Perform quality assurance on all printed items
- Pack and ship unique, individual, and customized orders
- Liaise with internal teams, in multiple locations, to ensure quick turnaround of issues
- Be proactive in meeting the operational KPIs: Quality, Lead-Time and Cost
- Replenish raw materials (boxes, bubble wrap, etc) as needed
- Continuous process improvement
- Health & Safety and 5S
- You are able to lift 25 pounds, stand/walk for up to 9 hours, willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Skills/Mandatory Skills/Experience Needed for Hire:
- Experience in professional logistic/warehouse environments
- Are practical, hands-on and take great pride in your work
- You have a high attention to detail, focus and a can-do attitude
- Are a constructive team player with good social and communication skills
- Feel comfortable taking ownership of timely execution of own and team's daily objectives
- Always want to improve processes, but are also happy doing functional, day-to-day tasks.
- Able to work at least one day during the weekend
HS Diploma or equivalent
Safety Supplies Required/Provided/Entering & Parking/Dress Code/Additional Information/etc.:
You can park in the front or back and enter either door. Shipping and Receiving is in the back of the building so the DC team prefers to use the backdoor.
Dress Code is casual work attire appropriate for working in warehouse/manufacturing facility
Drug Screen: No
Marijuana Permitted: Yes. Must be sober on job site. Must not smell of marijuana
Background Check: Yes
Prohibitions: No sex offenders. Everything else is on a case by case basis.
While the use of marijuana has been legalized under some state laws for medicinal and/or recreational uses, it
remains an illegal drug under federal law. The Company does not discriminate against employees solely on the
basis of their lawful off-duty use of marijuana. You may not consume or be under the influence of marijuana
while on duty or at work. If you have a valid prescription for medical marijuana, refer to the Company Disability
Accommodation policy for additional information.
Once you are hired by the company, benefits and perks include:
- Healthcare that fits your needs - We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents. Our suite of options ranges from 100% employee-only medical premium coverage to extremely reduced premiums for dependent coverage to an enhanced buy up plan for those with more extensive needs. We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor Employer Contribution - Join the team and we will immediately invest in your future
- Parental Leave - Robust paid time off for new parents; both primary and secondary leave
- Paid Time Off - 14 PTO days accrued plus additional days off when you're not feeling well, to observe holidays, or just to destress.
- Wellness - We care about your wellbeing. From Commuter Benefits to FSA's to a platform to promote financial wellbeing to gym reimbursement to standing desks to a partnership with One Medical...we've got you covered
- Learning & Development- Through continued education/mentorship on the job and our investment in LinkedIn Learning, we're focused on your growth as a working professional